Finding speakers for Academy Forums and our Spring Talks Series is an ongoing challenge for the Talks Committee. Year after year, they deliver a slate of fascinating topics and engaging speakers to inform and intrigue us. It looks like next fall's forums will be no exception.
Here are some of the topics on the horizon:
- September 18, 2019 – Presenting the Presenters
- October 2, 2019 - Poet and author of Plastic's Republic Giovanna Riccio on “Barbie and Plasticity”
- October 16, 2019 – Panel on On-line Dating For Seniors (rescheduled after weather-caused cancellation in winter)
- October 30, 2019 - Academician and Master Photographer Ian Darragh on “Toronto’s Secret Ravines”
- November 13, 2019 – Academy Debate: “Resolved that Women Do Politics Differently”
More details to follow as we get nearer to September.